Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat LF
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low Fat LF Dry Dog Food
The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. By feeding your pet a diet that contains precise amounts of key nutrients, you can:
- Help minimize vomiting, diarrhea,or constipation.
- Help to support and improve the function of the gastrointestinal structures.
- Maintain or improve appetite.
The GASTROINTESTINAL diet is formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity
- Low fat concentration improves digestive function in dogs with hyperlipidemia or pancreatitis
- Low fiber content ensures high digestibility, nutrient absorption, and limits colonic fermentation
Bag Weight: 17.6 Lbs