Zylkene can help improve quality of life for pets—and their owners!
30 Count Bottle, 75mg
Stress-related problems are common in dogs and cats, and a leading cause for in-clinic consultations. Stress affects pets:
• directly, through the behavior problems it creates;
• indirectly, through the physical conditions it can create or worsen.
• Zylkene decreases the signs of stress, including those associated with chronic stress and fear of noises (fireworks, thunderstorms, etc.).
• Zylkene helps reduce stress reactions in situations that require increased adaptation (travel, moving, adoption, grooming, meeting new people, etc.).
• Zylkene increases pets’ receptivity to behavior-modification training.